Terms & Conditions Vessi Community Fund Grants
Terms & Agreement - Vessi Community Fund Grants
By entering the contest (“CONTEST”), you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Vessi Footwear LTD. (“Sponsor”). You also agree to receive occasional marketing emails from Vessi.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED, AND TO HAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH BELOW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Vessi Community Fund Grants (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec) and Mexico (the "Territory") who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Vessi Footwear LTD. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. If an entrant is a minor, s/he must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor or Promotion Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the contest, each eligible participant (“Participant”) fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters related to the contest. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- CONTEST PERIOD: Contest starts Monday February 22, 2021 at 10:00 am PST and ends Monday, March 22, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (“Entry Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter during the Entry Period, entrants must submit an application by visiting https://vessifootwear.typeform.com/to/pjZMfoQt and completing the Contest entry form and submitting a video pitch.
Entrant may not submit more than one (1) entry for this Contest. Compliance with the entry requirements will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Submissions that violate, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, these entry requirements or do not meet the submission deadlines will be disqualified from the Contest.
Entry in this contest in no way grants any license to or otherwise authorizes any entrant the right to use Sponsor’s intellectual property, including without limitation any patents, copyrights, trade secrets, designs, trademarks (including service marks), trade dress and other similar intellectual property which may exist anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered, and all applications and registrations with respect to any of the foregoing (collectively, “Sponsor IP”). Entrants are prohibited from using any Sponsor IP in any manner, including in URLs, on websites, or for any other use. All rights in and to the Sponsor IP are reserved by Sponsor.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo or any social media platform. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the administration of this Contest should be directed to Sponsor and not to YouTube, Instagram, or Vimeo. You hereby agree to release YouTube, Instagram, and Vimeo from any and all liability arising from, or in connection with, this Contest.
- WINNER SELECTION: A minimum of Ten (10) winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the contest period by Sponsor. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required to confirm eligibility. If you are the potential winner, by participating in the contest you automatically consent to publicity releases by Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be contacted by Sponsor for any reason, or if a potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: TEN (10) winners will be awarded up to ($3,000), for eligible project funding expenses by the Sponsor. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of each Winner. The right to receive a Prize cannot be transferred, assigned or redeemed for cash. No Prize substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a Prize or component of any Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize or component with one of comparable or greater value.
SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OF SPONSOR, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND FULFILLMENT AGENCIES, AND LEGAL ADVISORS, HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- OWNERSHIP TRANSFER: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT HEREBY ASSIGNS ALL COPYRIGHT RIGHTS AND ALL OTHER RIGHTS, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE VIDEO SUBMISSION TO SPONSOR. By submitting an entry, entrant represents and warrants that he or she is the rightful owner of all copyright and other rights in the submitted video and that the video may be lawfully submitted, used, publicly displayed, and publicly performed, and that ownership of the video may be transferred to Sponsor, without obtaining approval or consent from or paying any consideration to any third party. Sponsor hereby grants a worldwide, non-exclusive license to entrant to use, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and create derivative works of entrant’s video submission solely for personal purposes.
- LIMITING OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Contest Parties (collectively “Releasees”) assume no liability and are not responsible for, and entrant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with the selection and announcement of any Winner, the distribution of any Prize, the acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of any part of the Prize and/or any injury or damage to any entrant’s or third party’s property related to or resulting from any part of a Prize or any part of this Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Releasees for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted transmissions; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, as a result of unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost, late, incomplete, illegible, indiscernible, or misdirected entries or for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, (ii) any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on Sponsor’s website or promotional materials, or (iii) any error in the administration of the Contest or announcement of the prize and/or all Contest-related materials. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained resulting from participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing if requested by Sponsor): (a) to forever discharge, release, and hold harmless Releases from any and all claims, liabilities, injuries, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or the prize, however caused; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential, or any other damages; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Sponsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Company. It is of the policy of Sponsor to provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status. Sponsor does not discriminate with respect to the Contest and/or sponsored events based on race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, religion, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws and regulations.
- ELIGIBILITY: Officers, employees, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, tampering with or hacking, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, Website, Mobile Site, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- RELEASES: By participating, except in cases of fraud of Sponsor, breach of Sponsor’s obligations under these Official Rules, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, as well as Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for contest, advertising and marketing purposes connected with the contest in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google or Pinterest.
14.CHOICE OF LAW: These Official rules shall be governed by and construed in
15. LIST OF WINNER(S): For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Vessi 196 W6 Ave. Vancouver BC, V5Y 1H7 or send and email to email@example.com no later than (60) days after the end of the Entry Period.